Yesterday our team met at the field house to finish assembling parts and to test the robot. We finished assembling the intake and did work on the actuator. We also tested the drive train, which was successful. The coders were also busy at work at the field house yesterday getting the code ready for the robots.
Tonight the build team worked on the intake and mounting it to the practice robot. We also did some work on the bumpers.
CAD team experimented with the geometry of the forklift tonight.
After many months of work (and one of the team leads and captains crying a little bit), the Awards team submitted their Chairman’s executive summary and essay tonight.